The Muslim is forbidden to offer either obligatory or supererogatory prayers at:
1. The time when the sun is rising;
2. The time when the sun is at its Zenith;
3. The time when the sun is setting;
4. The period of menstruation or confinement due to childbirth.
5. The time of impurity, partial or complete.
It must be clarified that if a person forgets, oversleeps or misses a prayer, he must perform it immediately when he remembers regardless of the position of the sun.
Chapter - I Chapter - II Chapter - III Chapter - IV Chapter - V